Mentoring is a fast track to results, tooling and insights. By having a strong mentor you can literally shave years off your learning. Mentoring is a powerful way to boost your effectiveness, elevate your career and grow your team’s capability.
If you or your team are struggling with career development, management, agile thinking, communication skills or personal development, I can help.
For years I’ve made use of mentoring from people within the business I work in, people outside of the business and remote mentors such as books, online courses and talented people sharing their insights via the web.
Nothing has beaten having a personal and dedicated mentor.
You need to choose someone you’d swap places with. Someone who is doing, or has done, epic stuff you’d like to do.
You also need to choose a mentor based on their ability to actually mentor you or your team. Many people call themselves mentors but have no idea what they’re doing.
I can help you with:
- Managing people, teams and processes
- Recruiting and growing a team
- Fixing cultural problems and how to seed a culture of learning and improvement
- Communication (non-verbal, presentation, company wide communication, writing, blogging)
- Personal branding
- Turning around a team, fixing dysfunctional teams, improving company culture
- Engagement and Enablement HR strategies in tech companies
- Career and personal development
- Learning and Education systems roll out
- Process improvement
If I can’t help you I’ll let you know, and the chances are I’ll be able to connect you with someone who can.
- Sessions are £300 each – if you book ten sessions I offer a discount to £2500.
- I recommend 5 sessions as a minimum – the first one is an inquiry sessions to ensure you get maximum value.
- Sessions are run via Zoom (Or Skype, Hangouts, GoTo)
- In person sessions include travel and accommodation on top.
- Sessions are 1.5 hours each.
- Each session is tailored to achieving your goals and objectives.
- At the end of the series we’ll do an evaluation and we can work out how we move forward.
To book, or find out more, email – firstname.lastname@example.org