On this page you will find Cultivated Management’s:
- Terms and Conditions
- Disclosure Policy
- Web hosting
- Cultivated Community donation pledge
Terms and Conditions
- The term ‘Cultivated Management’ or ‘us’ or ‘we’ refers to the owner of the website whose registered office is
The content of the pages of this website is for your general and educational information and use only. It is subject to change without notice.
Neither Cultivated Management nor any third parties can provide any warranty or guarantee as to the accuracy, timeliness, performance, completeness or suitability of the information found or offered on this website for any particular purpose. You acknowledge that such information may contain inaccuracies or errors and we expressly exclude liability for any such inaccuracies or errors to the fullest extent permitted by law.
Any advice, coaching or training that might be given on this website is based on the opinion of the author’s own experience and knowledge. Readers are advised to do their own due diligence when it comes to making business decisions. All information, products, services that are provided should be independently verified by yourself or your own qualified advisers. By reading this you agree that Cultivated Management is not responsible for the success or failure of your business decisions relating to any information presented on this website. Your use of any information on this website is entirely at your own risk, for which we shall not be liable.
- This website contains material which is owned by or licensed to us. This material includes, but is not limited to, the design, layout, look, appearance and graphics. Reproduction is prohibited other than in accordance with the copyright notice, which forms part of these terms and conditions.
- Unauthorised use of this website may give to a claim for damages and/or be a criminal offence.
- This website includes links to other websites, which are provided for your convenience to give you further information. They do not signify that we endorse the website(s). We have no responsibility for the content of linked website(s). Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws in England.
- Please understand that there are some links contained on this website from which Cultivated Management benefit financially. For more information see our Disclosure Policy below.
- Your use of this website and any dispute arising out of such use of the website is subject to the laws of England, Northern Ireland, Scotland and Wales.
What we collect
We collect the following information from our newsletter subscriptions, webinars and training events:
- your name and business name
- contact details including email address, full address, postcode, country
- other information such as preferences and interests
What we do with the information we collect
We require this information to understand you, your needs and to provide you with suitable products, services and information, in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping for newsletter, webinars and events.
- We may use the information to improve and specify our products and services.
- If you have signed up for the newsletter we will periodically send you promotional emails about services which we think you may find interesting. You are at any time able to unregister.
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
A cookie is a small file which asks permission to be placed on your computer’s hard drive. Once you agree, the file is added and the cookie helps analyse web traffic or lets you know when you visit a particular site. The web application can tailor its operations to your needs, likes and dislikes by gathering and remembering information about your preferences.
We use traffic log cookies to identify which pages are being used the most by our readers. This helps us analyse data about web page traffic and improve our website in order to tailor it to what our readers need and want. We only use this information for statistical analysis purposes and then the data is removed from the system.
Overall, cookies help us provide you with a better website, by enabling us to monitor which pages you as a group find useful and which you do not. A cookie in no way gives us access to your computer or any information about you.
You can choose to accept or decline cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but you can usually modify your browser setting to decline cookies if you prefer. This may prevent you from taking full advantage of the website.
Links to other websites
Our website contains links so that you can visit other relevant or interesting websites easily. However, once you leave our site, you should note that Cultivated Management owner Rob Lambert, does not have any control over these other websites. Therefore, he cannot be responsible for the protection and privacy of any information which you provide whilst visiting such sites and such sites are not governed by this privacy statement. You should exercise caution and look at the privacy statement for the website in question.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- We only use registration forms for the newsletter and our online and offline events to collect personal details from you.
- We do not share your personal information with any other company. We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so.
- We make it easy for you to de-register from any newsletters by clicking the link at the bottom of each newsletter.
- If you have previously agreed to us using your personal information for direct marketing purposes, you may change your mind at any time by writing to or emailing us at email@example.com
You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you please write to Cultivated Management, PO BOX 685, Winchester, SO233PJ.
If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
This policy is valid from 18 December 2017
This blog is a personal and business blog written, curated, edited and owned by me, Rob Lambert. I am being honest and transparent and am happy to disclose that we include some affiliate links in our posts and newsletter that will earn a commission for Cultivated Management. There is no extra cost for you.
All book recommendations include links to Amazon UK via their Affiliate Marketing Scheme, which offers a small 4% commission if you purchase within 24 hours of using the link.
We will always advise you before sharing content that may be affiliated or promotional.
Any recommendations we make are entirely based on our own experience of those products or services. We will only recommend helpful and trustworthy sources of information, not because of the commission we may earn from you using these products.
Please don’t spend money unless it will help you learn, develop and grow as an individual or organisation.
This blog does not accept any form of advertising, sponsorship, or paid insertions. We write for our own purposes. However, we may be influenced by our background, occupation, religion, political affiliation or experience.
This blog abides by word of mouth marketing standards. We believe in honesty of relationship, opinion and identity.
The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely the blog owners. I am not paid to provide opinion on products, services, websites and various other topics. The views and opinions expressed on this blog are purely my own. If we claim or appear to be experts on a certain topic or product or service area, we will only endorse products or services that we believe, based on our expertise, are worthy of such endorsement. Any product claim, statistic, quote or other representation about a product or service should be verified with the manufacturer or provider.
This blog does contain content which might present a conflict of interest. This content will always be identified.
For questions about this blog, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
To get your own policy, go to http://www.disclosurepolicy.org
This site is self hosted using TSO Host.
Their level of service and support is exceptional. If you’re after hosting your own website or blog then I would certainly recommend TSO Hosting.
This work is licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-NoDerivatives 4.0 International License.
The copyright in the design of this website/blog is © Cultivated Management / Rob Lambert
Images are taken by Rob Lambert unless noted otherwise.
Content on the website
All the content on this website and blog is copyright © Rob Lambert, unless specified in the top heading. This website is published by Rob Lambert. Unless mentioned Rob is the author and publisher of Cultivated Management
This website is licensed under a Creative Commons License, which allows you to copy and distribute blog posts for educational and personal purposes, as long as you keep it fully intact in its original format, and credit Rob Lambert / Cultivated Management as the original author and do not use it for commercial purposes.
Cultivated Management was founded with an ambitious mission, but I also wanted to build a socially conscious business that gives back to the community.
This is why I donate 10% of all revenue at Cultivated Management, and my sister business Parent Brain, to charity.
I also offer a number of free training and coaching sessions for managers working in charitable or not-for-profit organisations.
5% of profits will always go to Naomi House. A charity for life limited children and their families. It’s a charity close to my heart. The other 5% goes to a different charity each year as below.
(completed) 2015 – Naomi House and Unicef
(completed) 2016 – Naomi House and Pencils of Promise
2017 – Naomi House and WWF