There are lots of books in the world worth reading. Thousands of them. So deciding on 9 books for managers was tricky. But these are the books I come back to over and over again.
They are the books I read each year and want to dip them in highlighter pen. They are my go to books.
Some of them are books I buy for every manager I coach and work with. Essential reading so to speak.
In the video I explain why each book is so interesting, compelling and useful for managers.
So what are these amazing books (please note the links are affiliate links to Amazon. If you purchase one of them I get a small commission that helps to keep the lights on. You don’t pay any extra) :
- Entrepreneur Revolution – Daniel Priestley
- School of Greatness – Lewis Howes
- ABCs of success – Bob Proctor
- How the mighty fall – Jim Collins
- John Wooden on Leadership – John Wooden
- Growing a Business – Paul Hawken
- Freedom from Command and Control – John Seddon
- Good Strategy, Bad Strategy – Richard Rumelt
- How I raised myself from failure to success in selling – Frank Bettger