I was recently in Oslo, Norway for a Keynote presentation – my first one back in-person for two years.
As usual, it was a nervous but rewarding journey. In this video I share some Behind The Scenes insights into how I prepare, why I put myself through this and how I use the 11 Principles of Effective Communication to deliver a talk.
I decompress in a DeLorean car! I share some ideas on preparing and I explain why decompressing after a talk is so important for me.
I am a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for us to earn fees by linking to Amazon and affiliated sites.
Gear I Use:
- Camera – Panasonic Lumix G7 – https://amzn.to/36g42fh
- Microphone – Rode VideoMic – https://amzn.to/2X8sxag
- Bag – Caden Shoulder – https://amzn.to/2LIkueZ
- iPhone Gimbal – Zhiyun Smooth Q2 – https://amzn.to/2ADYkbo
- Track Slider – Zecti Slider – https://amzn.to/3cP6D2q
- Camera Stabilizer Frame – ChromLives – https://amzn.to/3cPN6Pd
- Lighting – ESDDI Lamp – https://amzn.to/2zRBvAH
- For journaling, notes, task list, scripts – yellow legal pads – https://amzn.to/3e43trP