Hi and welcome to Cultivated Management.
A cultivated manager is a manager who makes management look easy.
They make it look easy but behind the scenes is a deep commitment to becoming a better person.
The ability of any manager is no more or less than the ability of the person.
Hence the journey to becoming a better manager must be holistic. It must include every aspect of your life, not just management theory. To be a better manager we must become better people.
At Cultivated Management I focus on management theory, communication skills and the pillars of life – the pillars that help you achieve greatness, balance the tension between work and life and remain healthy.
The pillars are:
- Health and Longevity
- Relevance and Response
- Money and Finance
- Cultural and Societal Impact
I will promise to help you on this journey through my daily blog writing.
You can find out more about me and this site here.
Transform Your Management
The essential guide to remaining relevant and employable.
Our posts will help you to…
- Become a “Cultivated Manager” – someone who works hard to make the hard work of management look easy
- Become an effective employee and manager
- Achieve business success whilst still keeping hold of your team
- Develop yourself, balance life and stay healthy
- Improve the process and system you work within
- Hire the right people by creating an amazing recruitment process that will WOW candidates
- Treat people like people