Transform Your Management.
Hi, I’m Rob Lambert and welcome to Cultivated Management.
I’m a manager, author and father helping managers get epic business results whilst balancing this with other pillars of their lives.
If you’re like most of my readers, you’re already a great manager. You are committed to treating people like people, achieving business results, teaching others what you know and helping people work on their strengths. All of this whilst maintaining a balanced personal life and maintaining your health.
But sometimes you need an extra edge, sometimes plans don’t go as expected and sometimes the tension between work and life becomes strained too far one way.
I know I’ve felt this a lot too and sometimes with disastrous consequences to my health. I’ve made many mistakes in my journey to becoming a Manager.
Along the way though, I learned a valuable lesson which forms the basic premise of Cultivated Management.
Our management is never more or less than the person we are. So to become a better manager we must become a better person.
I share management insights and hints & tips on:
- Team building
- Agile Team Building
- Management theory
- and more
You can find out more about me and the pillars of life here.
My posts will help you to…
- Become a “Cultivated Manager” – someone who works hard to make the hard work of management look easy
- Become an effective employee and manager
- Become healthy, fit and strong
- Become a better communicator
- Achieve business success whilst still keeping hold of your team
- Develop yourself, balance life and stay healthy
- Improve the process and system you work within
- Hire the right people by creating an amazing recruitment process that will WOW candidates